ALL ROADS LEAD TO THE 308 RACING CUP
The 308 Racing Cup confirms it’s presence for the 4th year on circuit. With a calendar announcing some of the most distinguished tracks in France, Belgium and Spain, the international series recognized by the FIA, opens the road to new talent in order to secure a spot in TCR.
It is from this stepping stone that drivers such as Teddy Clairet, champion in 2018 and Julien Briché, titled in 2017 and 2019, were able to acess TCR Europe. The ladder became vice-champion last season. Teddy, Julien and Aurélien Comte were reunited at Spa TCR500 last year during the official participation of Peugeot Sport behind the wheel of a 308TCR.
The promotional series, 308 Racing Cup remains a genuine passage to the next level.
In 2020, the 308 Racing Cup will evolve over 6 races. With 4 stops in France in the context of SRO meetings and 2 international stops, in Spa-Francorchamps as opener to the TCR 500 and in parallel to a TCR Euro race. The season will conclude in Barcelona at the GT Open.
The different categories in 2020 :
- SCRATCH Category
- JUNIOR Category : under 26 years of age
- Classement PRO : + 26 years of age with palmares
- Classement AM : + de 26 years of age without palmares: having never finished in the top 3 of a promotional series or national/international championship over the course of the past 5 seasons. And having never won a race of a promotional series or national/international championship over the course of the past 5 years.
To make way for new drivers, previous champions of the 308 Racing Cup are not able to participate in this championship.
The 2020 Champion will win a new 308TCR in order to race in the TCR Europe next season.
For Amatures, the champion will win a race in the TCR Europe 2021.
For the Juniors, the champion will win a test in the 308TCR.
The prizes remain as attractive as always with a revisited aspect to the Amature category. Sums as much as 2 000 € are up for grabs to the Scratch winner and 1 500 € to the winner of the AM category. Last year, the competition was high with up to 15 participants in the the AM category.
10-13 April Nogaro
01-03 May Spa- Francorchamps
19-21 June Ledenon
11-13 September Magny-Cours
02-04 October Castellet
23-25 October Barcelone
Photos with free editorial rights available :
- Facebook PEUGEOT Sport : https://www.facebook.com/peugeot.sport
- Facebook 308 Racing Cup : https://www.facebook.com/308RACINGCUP
- Twitter PEUGEOT Sport : @peugeotsport
- Instagram PEUGEOT Sport : @peugeotsportofficial
- Youtube PEUGEOT Sport : https://www.youtube.com/user/peugeotsportofficial
Sporting and Registration Director of Client Competition PEUGEOT Sport on circuit
+33 06 07 13 34 36 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Communication & Marketing Manager PEUGEOT Sport
+33 6 64 82 27 38 – email@example.com
Racing Shop Manager Peugeot Sport
+33 1 30 11 27 00 firstname.lastname@example.org