REGISTER FOR THE 24-HOUR RACE EVENT: THE FAMOUS ‘RENCONTRES PEUGEOT SPORT’ PARTY
Tue, 10/07/2018 - 16:45
Rencontres Peugeot Sport, 24H Magny-Cours | July 21 & 22, 2018
There are still some places on the starting grid for the stand-out event of the 2018 ‘Rencontres PEUGEOT Sport’ season: the 24-hour endurance race – a legendary race format – which will take place on 21 and 22 July on the Magny-Cours circuit. Information and registration methods:
The race is open to everyone ... from 16 years old!
The cars eligible for the 24-hour relay race: PEUGEOT 208 Racing Cup (data sheet: https://bit.ly/2JVDfcS) & PEUGEOT 206S16.
Drivers must present an FFSA license.
1 crew per vehicle, consisting of a minimum of 3 people.
Many teams rent race cars and are able to offer packages including technical operation, logistics and training. Arrive and drive!
The traditional 208 Racing Cup Sprint races will be held as a prelude to the 24-hour relay race.
Service information and registration: Patrick Sinault: +33 06 07 34 14 16 / email@example.com.
Friday, July 20th:
- Free practice from 9h to 16h15
- 8h30 - 16h30: Technical and administrative checks
- 16h45: Briefing 208 Racing Cup Sprint races
- 17h30: Briefing 208 Relay race / 24H race
- 18h30: 2 sprint race qualifying sessions
- 24H opening cocktail party by Bruno Famin, Director of Peugeot Sport
- 21h / 23h: Relay race qualifying
Saturday, July 21st:
- 08:30 - 09:20 & 10h15 - 10h55: L’Aventure PEUGEOT rides (vintage cars)
- 9h30 - 10h05: 208 Racing Cup Sprint Race n°1
- 11h00 - 11h40: PEUGEOT 308GTi drives for PEUGEOT France customers
- 11h50 - 12h25: 208 Racing Cup Sprint Race n°2
- 12h35 - 12h50: Team PEUGEOT Total PEUGEOT 208 WRX Show
- 15h00: Start of the 24H relay race
Sunday, July 22:
- End of the 24H relay race
VIP SERVICE FOR DRIVERS
All participating drivers will be able to benefit from the ‘Energy Corner’ zone in the PEUGEOT Sport hospitality free of charge: unlimited pasta buffet and fruit juice bar during the 24 hours of the race.
2 osteopaths will be on duty, with a free 20-minute session for all participating pilots, by appointment in the PEUGEOT Sport hospitality.
The PEUGEOT Racing Shop assistance truck will be available to teams to provide parts and bodywork, as well as advice and technical solutions.
GREAT PUBLIC ENTERTAINMENT
Admission to the public is free!
Exhibition of legendary PEUGEOT race cars:
- PEUGEOT 905 that won the 24H of Le Mans in 1993
- PEUGEOT 908 that won the 24H of Le Mans in 2009
- PEUGEOT 3008DKR Maxi that won the Dakar Rally in 2018
Presentation of current PEUGEOT race cars:
- PEUGEOT 208 WRX officially entered in the FIA Rallycross World Championship, driven by Sébastien Loeb, Timmy and Kevin Hansen
- PEUGEOT 308 TCR (data sheet: https://bit.ly/2HvxMLj) which participates in European and worldwide racing events (TCR and WTCR), driven by private customers.
MICHELIN simulator with driving games.
The PEUGEOT Adventure Museum puts on a show! Exhibitions and demonstrations of vintage cars.
The giant PEUGEOT Lion (height 5.50m - width 17m), presented for the first time at the Geneva Motor Show 2018, will be exhibited in the paddock.
PEUGEOT France will offer 150 privileged customers karting sessions and road tests of the new PEUGEOT 508, as well as track drives in the PEUGEOT 308 GTi.
PEUGEOT Racing Shop merchandise boutique: clothes, accessories, models and souvenirs to take away.
GENERAL INFORMATION - RENCONTRES PEUGEOT SPORT
The ‘Rencontres PEUGEOT SPORT’ are one of the most cost-effective circuit-based motorsport packages in France and Europe.
The accessibility of the PEUGEOT SPORT meetings and the diversity of the racing formats have made the event a success for almost 40 years. This is confirmed each season by the presence of a full field: experienced drivers from France and abroad, young talents, female drivers and VIP drivers – everyone has a great time.
The winner of the 2018 Rencontres Peugeot Sport Championship (208 Racing Cup Sprint category) will win a PEUGEOT 308 Racing Cup ready to race in the French Circuit Championship. The objective of PEUGEOT SPORT is to allow the most promising driver to continue his or her ‘circuit adventure’ and to progress to the next category in 2019.